June 9th, 2020
Our teachers and staff members are busy this week sorting and packing student belongings for you to pick up on Monday June 15 and Tuesday June 16.
In order to promote safety and obey Public Health guidelines during this pandemic, no students or family members may enter the school.
Please note the following:
- Each classroom will have a scheduled pickup time that will be shared by classroom teachers
- Families with siblings may pick up all family belongings at one time
- We ask that one person per household come to school at the scheduled time
- Please walk to school, if possible
- Walkers will enter the North parking lot (near the traffic light) where staff members will have further directions
- Drivers will enter the South lot (near Stonybrook Crescent) where staff members will have further directions
- Keep physical distancing at all times. Consider wearing a mask or face covering if you have one
Anything not picked up–including items in Lost and Found–will be returned when school re-opens.
* Please note that report cards will be mailed to all families the week of June 22nd.
More information about pickup times will follow soon from classroom teachers.
Brad Hughes, Principal
Brian Wiechers, Vice-Principal
Forest Hill Public School